- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Discover the almost endless possibilities of modern road cycling with SHIMANO GRX components. The RX600 Series at 105 / SLX level represents the high-performance mid-range of the gravel- and cross-specific GRX groups.
While developing the GRX FC-RX600 crankset, SHIMANO’s developers have paid particular attention to the needs of modern cross, gravel and commuter bikes. Thus, the crankset for 2x11 speed drivetrains combines a 30-tooth chainring with a 46-tooth chainring – for a wider range of gears. A 2.5mm wider chainline compared to “traditional” SHIMANO road cranks provides space for large-volume tyres.
• Wider range for long tours and unknown terrain
• Optimal gear ratio for various requirements and riding styles
• Intended use: Gravel, Road, Cyclocross
• Forged aluminium crank arms
• Aluminium chainrings
• Compatibility: 11-speed/double
• Crankset with integrated BB axle
• For a shell width of: 68 / 70 mm
• Gear ratio: 46 – 30 teeth
• Bolt circle: 110 mm/ 80 mm (asymmetric)
• Chainline: 46.9 mm
• Weight: approx. 816 g
Due to the chainline ONLY compatible with SHIMANO GRX front derailleurs!
• SHIMANO GRX FD-RX815 front derailleur (product code: 2286344)
• 170 mm crank arm length
• 172.5 mm crank arm length
• 175 mm crank arm length
Please make your choice.
In the box:
• 1x SHIMANO GRX FC-RX600 crankset (2x11 speed)
WITHOUT bottom bracket
For the recommended BB-RS500 BSA bottom bracket cups, see product code: 2137335.
For BB-RS500 PressFit bottom bracket cups see product code: 2234045.
- Hollowtech II/BB86/92
- Manufacturer`s ref.: