- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
Thanks to a wide shape and a padding with a pressure-distributing gel pad, you can even easily do longer tours with the Selle SMP Touring saddle. The Martin Medium Gel saddle with an optimised shape, a central relief channel for sensitive body areas and a lower saddle nose meets the requirements of a really comfortable bike saddle. The upright riding position on a city or touring bike increases pressure on the contact areas like the sit bones and the ischium, which often results in saddle sores.
Apart from the comfortable padding, a lowered rear section provides relief. Besides, a lowered saddle nose allows for easy on and off on fast-paced rides. It’s not without reason that the comfortable Martin Medium is the top model of the Selle SMP Tourism line with outstanding comfort. The saddle by Selle SMP impresses with a soft foam padding with gel pad that is welded to the saddle shell and cover using vacuum technology. This means that there are no seams on the contact surface while guaranteeing increased durability of padding and saddle cover.
• Saddle with a soft padding for city and touring bikes
• Ergonomic shape
• Flat, ischium-friendly rear section
• Part of the comfort-oriented SMP4BIKE Tourism Line
• With full-cut relief channel
• Lowered saddle nose
• Self-modelling gel padding
• SVT synthetic leather cover, vacuum welded (SMP Vacuum Tech)
• Stabilising rear bridge with reflective element
• Padding: soft polyurethane + gel
• Saddle shell: copolymer-polypropylene
• Saddle rail: steel, vibration-reducing
• Dimensions: approx. 255 x 218 mm
• Weight: approx. 675 g
- Con separadores:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: