- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Amazing comfort for the gravel roads of this world!
With its enormous width, the ROSE Race Attack Gravel-R drop bar offers high control and safety on rough gravel tracks. Moreover, excellent ergonomics in diverse hand positions ensure maximum comfort on long distances.
This is not only made sure by the drop bar’s pleasant reach of 76 mm as well as the aerodynamically flattened 10° frontsweep and 5° downsweep of the top bar. The drop section remains relatively flat with 110 mm and, with its large 21° flare out, it allows for a wider and more stable position for comfortable, safer and faster rides on demanding tracks.
• Drop bar for allroad/gravel and adventure use
• Material: aluminium 6066 T6
• Top bar with large surface
• Drop: approx. 138mm
• Reach: approx. 87mm
• Frontsweep: 10°
• Downsweep: 5°
• Drop Flare: 21°
• Handlebar clamp: Ø 31,8 mm
• Weight: approx. 320 g
• Approx. 44 cm top bar (measured at the reach point centre – centre)
• Approx. 55 cm drop bar (centre – centre)
(max. width on the outside of the bar ends approx. 57 cm)
In the box:
• 1 ROSE Race Attack Gravel-R handlebar
The handlebar may only be used on road, gravel, cyclocross and hybrid bikes and for their typical intended use.