desde 1.999,00 €
Black, powerful and fast like a panther, the Pro Magnesium pedal by ROSE hits the trail. Featuring a wide platform and nine pins on each side, the pedals reliably grip your shoes, so that you can easily master rough downhills and rocky 180° bends. The screw steel pins can even easily be adjusted in height after dirty rides over dusty tracks and through waterholes with a hex wrench.
Thanks to a robust one-piece design and a corrosion-resistant coating, the stiff Pro pedals also look good. They impress with excellent robustness and a low weight. To make sure the sturdy pedal won’t hold you back, the magnesium body with smooth-running polymer sleeve bearings rotates around a solid axle. For excellent power transfer and high speed.
· Lightweight ATB/MTB pedals
· Wide platform
· Robust one-piece design
· 6 replaceable steel pins on each side, height-adjustable
· 3 integrated pins on spindle
· Smooth-running polymer sleeve bearings
· With cut-out/eyelets for reflectors
· Thread: 9/16 "
· Installation with 15 mm open-end wrench
· Material: magnesium alloy, painted
· Spindle: 7 mm boron steel
· Dimensions: approx. 102 x 111,5 x 27,6 mm
· Weight: approx. 296 g (pair)
· In the box: 1 pair of pedals with pins and reflectors
· Category: 3 (please click the black button for more information)
Tip: For appropriate pins see product code: 2275670.