- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The ISTIA cycling gloves from the High Performance collection by ROECKL are ideal for ambitious cyclists with the highest demands on functionality, wearing comfort and design.
What's more, with these gloves you're not only doing your hands a favour, but also the environment.
The COMFORT INNOVATION padding in combination with ERGONOMIC CUT and GEL TECHNOLOGY on the palm literally protects your nerves and supports your hands on long, intensive tours. In addition, the ECO.SENSE fabric and the ECO.SUNTAN mesh ensure an even tan on your hands and are largely made of recycled material. When the sun isn't shining and the weather gets more unstable, ALL-WEATHER-GRIP provides the necessary grip on the handlebars.
• Highly functional cycling gloves for men from the High Performance collection, ideally suited for road cycling
• Back of the hand made of fully recycled and tanning ECO.SUNTAN mesh
• Palm made from partially recycled ECO.SENSE mesh
• COMFORT INNOVATION padding on the crook of the thumb
• ERGONOMIC CUT with very good shock absorption thanks to GEL-TECHNOLOGY padding
• Terry palm trim for more warmth insulation and comfort
• ALL-WEATHER-GRIP on palm and fingers for high grip
• PULL OFF system for easy off
• Velcro fastener for individual adjustment
• Back of the hand: 82% polyamide (recycled), 16% elastane (recycled)
• Palm: 92% polyester (of which 60% recycled), 8% elastane
• Weight: approx. 90 g
In the box:
• 1 pair of ROECKL ISTIA cycling gloves
Highlights & Technologies:
Highly functional palm design with silicone prints for outstanding grip in dry and wet conditions.
Effective padding of the crook of the thumb thanks to a seamless foam pad on the inside of the glove. The foam offers good cushioning and always returns to its original shape. Considerable increase in comfort.
The pleasantly soft, grippy and durable ECO. SENSE is a partially recycled synthetic suede made of 92% polyester and 8% elastane. 60% of the polyester used consists of recycled, GRS-certified yarn made from post-consumer waste such as PET bottles.
The pleasantly soft and elastic ECO.SUNTAN is a fully recycled material mix. Used on the back of the hand, it ensures an even tan on the back of your hand.
Extremely shock- and vibration absorbing silicone gel for additional comfort and shock absorbency.
Pull tabs allow you to easily pull off the short finger gloves.