- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
POC POCITO CRANE MIPS Children’s Bike Helmet
74,95 € PVPR 99,95 €
Precio IVA incluido más 9,95 € (Envío a España)
Color fluorescent yellow/green
The POCITO CRANE MIPS kids' helmet by POC is now also available with the MIPS system for even more safety. The special construction of two EPS inner shells with different degrees of hardness and a hard outer shell is a particularly safe partner for your offspring in the bike park or on any other fun tour.
• Versatile kids’ cycling helmet made with INMOLD technology
• Equally suitable for city rides, dirt jumps, BMX and family rides
• EPS inner shell with two different hardness levels and a hard outer shell for more safety
• The core of the EPS inner shell is less dense in order to better absorb the forces of a crash
• The outer layer of the EPS inner shell, which is against the outer shell, is especially hard and durable
• Size adjustment system
• Buckle for one-handed operation
• 10 large vents
• Antibacterial coating on POLYGIENE padding
• MIPS system reduces rotational forces
• Reflective design elements
• CE EN 1078, CPSC 12.03, AS/NZ 2063
• Weight: approx. 350 g (size M)
The inner shell is fused with the outer shell under high pressure and strong heat for a lasting connection. This makes the helmet very robust and lightweight.
An antibacterial treatment of the padding that extends the life of the helmet while reducing odour formation.
WHAT IS MIPS?
MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) is a slip-plane system within the helmet. It is designed to rotate inside the helmet and thus slow down or reduce the impact energy acting on the brain, which helps reduce head injuries caused by rotational impacts.
WHY IS MIPS IMPORTANT?
When a head rotates quickly and comes to a sudden stop, the rotational acceleration may cause the brain tissue to experience high levels of strain. This stretching of the tissue caused by these motions may result in various types of brain injury. MIPS is designed with the intent to address rotational acceleration from impact.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
MIPS uses a slip-plane system that moves inside the helmet, mimicking the brain’s own protection system. This layer is designed to rotate inside the helmet with the intent to potentially slow or reduce the amount of energy transferred to or from the head. Science tells us that if we can reduce the strains associated with rotational acceleration, we might reduce the risk and severity of brain injury.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 10826 8234
- Helmet features: