- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
It’s all about variability! The Park Tool TS-4.2 truing stand quickly self-centres different diameter wheels with different hub and axle widths. In contrast to the 2.2 version by Park Tool, this truing stand fits an even wider range of hub, wheel and tire combinations. Besides, it features built-in thru axle adapters for easy handling. An anti-slip speed knob allows you to quickly adjust the caliper arms and thus change the axle width. Both arms move simultaneously to always keep the wheel centred in the stand. Thanks to a wider base and larger calipers, the truing stand offers high precision and stability and may even be installed on your workbench for more robustness. Thus, you can professionally centre nearly any type of wheel.
• Heavy pro version made of chrome-plated/powder coated tool steel
• Bolts to a workbench
• Easy to use, precisely to adjust
• For lateral and radial truing
• For wheel size: 16" to 29“ + (with tyres
• For hub widths of 75 to 250 mm
• Built-in adapters for hubs with thru axle
• Large caliper for tyres up to 5"+
• Both uprights move simultaneously to always keep wheel centred in the stand
• With additional knob for quick adjustments
• Stiff calipers for highest precision
• Caliper arm spring keeps the wheel running smoothly
• Replaceable nylon caliper tips to protect the rims
• Made in USA
• Dimensions: 65 x 41 x 29 cm
• Material: tool steel, plastic
• Weight: approx. 12.9 kg
Park Tool TS-2Di indicator gauge set (product code: 2290518)
Park Tool DT-2 rotor truing fork (product code: 354691)
Park Tool DT-3i.2 dial indicator (product code: 2281338)
- Hub and spokes:
- Bottom bracket:
- Fork and headset:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: