- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Tie those annoying brake, shifting, and power cables together at the cockpit with the MonkeyStrap double-head cable tie ML-1 from MonkeyLink and keep them secure with a double loop.
The flexible rubber strap can be tied into two separate loops like a figure-eight, around handlebars or around cable guides. This ensures that none of the cables are squashed and avoids abrasion points. You can also bundle more cables together without loosening the handlebar loop.
• Solid, double-head cable tie for bundling cables and hoses
• Creates order on the cockpit of your bike
• Can be detached, doesn’t squeeze cables, prevents abrasion points
• Material: thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU)
• Dimensions: approx. 180 mm x 7 mm
In the box:
• 1 MonkeyLink ML-1 MonkeyStrap punctured rubber strap
- Manufacturer`s ref.: