- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The practical milKit Tubeless Booster makes inflating tubeless tyres an easy affair. The compact bottle is pumped up to 11 bars using a high-pressure floor or mini pump and releases the compressed air into a tubeless tyre at the tough of a button. After removal of the valve core for better air flow, the massive pressure of air will help seat the beads of any tyre into the rim. We recommend to use milKit Tubeless valves with rubber seals for the Compact Tubeless refill system (product code: 2279440). Whether MTB or road bike: There’s no need for a compressor, a tubeless tyre pump or CO2 cartridges.
The safe milKit Booster may be refilled at any time and is suitable for portable use. It not only looks like an aluminium drinking bottle, but it also serves as a multifunctional water bottle. A drinking bottle cap is already included. Simply put the bottle into your bottle cage and pack the Booster head in your backpack. If your tyre is flat or comes off the rim while cornering hard, you’ll have a compact tyre booster at hand to quickly get the tubeless tyre back in position. All you need to fill the mobile pressure tank with compressed air is a high-pressure floor or mini pump. You should take the right size milKit Tubeless Booster with you on every mountain bike or road bike tour.
• Pressure chamber with valve head
• For tubeless tyre inflation
• Helps seat the bead into the rim tight
• Safe inflation with high-pressure pumps via Presta valve on the Booster head
• Tested for safety
• Pressure reservoir for up to 11 bars
• Press the head onto the Presta valve on the rim
• Easy to grip valve head for secure fixing
• Precisely adjustable pressure release, even when wearing gloves
• Instantly fills the tyre with air at the touch of a button
• Also suitable to fill wider MTB tyres with a larger volume
• No empty CO2 cartridges that end up as waste
• Also serves as a drinking bottle (incl cap)
• Fits in a standard bottle cage
• Dimensions incl. valve head approx.: Ø 74 x 225 mm (600 ml), Ø 79 x 285 mm (1000 ml)
• Weight approx.: 161 g (600 ml), 230 g (1000 ml)
• Material: aluminium, reinforced plastic, metal
• Available in 600 ml (road) or 1000 ml (MTB)
In the box:
• Aluminium pressure/drinking bottle (product code: 2285509)
• Booster Head valve head (product code: 2285508)
• Drinking bottle screw cap
• Drawstring bag for Booster head
- Type of tyre: road:
- Type of tyre: hybrid/MTB:
- Type of tyre: fat bike:
- Type of tyre: tubeless:
- Pressure gauge:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: