- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
If your tubeless tyre runs out of air even though you’ve used sealant, you can seal the puncture in the tyre with the Twister 2.0 repair tool by MaXalami without having to remove the tyre. Simply insert the rubber plug into the hole from the outside to seal even large holes. To increase stability and durability, the second, improved version of the Twister comes with a high-quality aluminium handle. The diameter and knurling of the rotating wheel were also modified for improved handling. For easy transport, you can hide the practical assembly tool for the proven MaXalami plugs inside the bar end or in the hollow axle of your crank. This keeps the Tubeless Repair Kit well protected from water and dust. The easy assembly of the MaXalami Twister tool and the flexibility thanks to adapter elastomers further increase compatibility. Since it is made of robust materials, the MaXalami Twister 2.0 promises high durability.
• Practical repair kit for larger punctures
• Helps seal punctures from the outside
• Space-saving transport solution in handlebar or crank axle
• Beautiful plug cap (rotating wheel) made of anodised black aluminium
• Practical and robust
• Made in Germany
• Material: tool steel (tool), 7075 series aluminium (handle), plastic
• Fits tube inner Ø 16 - 24 mm (small elastomer adapter for Ø 16 – 20 mm, large adapter for Ø 20 – 24 mm)
• Weight: approx. 15 g
In the box:
• 1x MaXalami Twister 2.0 Tubeless Repair tool
• 1x adapter elastomer and washer
• 1x handlebar plug (for the other side of the bar)
• 3x MaXalami tubeless repair stripes (10 cm)
Please note the compatible inner diameter. Only fits cranks with integrated hollow axle.