- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
Maximum braking performance has always been the core competence of any hydraulic HS rim brake by Magura. For more than a quarter of a century, the stopping masters from the Hydrostop family have offered reliable and high braking power in combination with traditional rim flanges on MTBs, travel and touring bikes, as well as on modern e-bikes. The Magura HS22 ranks seamlessly between the HS33 and HS11 series which have already proven their worth for years. The top priorities of all these braking systems are high quality, easy installation and ease of servicing.
Thanks to the closed hydraulic system with tool-free pad adjustment and the Magura Royal Blood mineral oil, the Magura HS22 offers excellent reliability. It is usually not necessary to replace the brake fluid at all and mechanical wear isn’t part of the system’s vocabulary.
The robust and discreet brake is mounted with the proven and uncomplicated EVO2 system.
• Fully hydraulic rim brake for front or rear wheel
• Closed system without expansion tank
• Easy to mount with cantilever EVO2 system
• Carbotecture brake bracket and lever
• Carbotecture 3-finger brake lever (mounts on the left or right side)
• Integrated TPA (Turbo Pad Adjuster) for toolless pad wear adjustment
• Toolless lever reach adjustment (3 steps)
• Easy to adjust and low-maintenance
• Split clamp for fast brake bracket installation and removal
• Also suitable for Manitou forks with Reverse Arch System
• Accommodates tyres with a maximum width of 2.5"
• Suitable for rims with a width of 18 - 28 mm
• Hose length: approx. 2000 mm (trimmable)
• Filled ready for installation and bled
• Weight per brake: approx. 440 g
• Brake fluid: Magura Royal Blood
In the box: 1x brake for front or rear wheel, hose, quick release, black brake pads, bolt and mounting plate
- Manufacturer`s ref.: