desde 1.999,00 €
The reliable KMC E9 E-EPT chain was specially designed to meet the requirements of e-bikes with powerful mid-drive motors and derailleur gears, as it offers excellent wear resistance. Besides the high tensile strength ensured by reinforced riveting of the bolts, this special e-bike chain also has a particularly low tendency towards torsion, thanks to the low dimensional tolerances.
Chamfered outer plates of the chain links provide fast and gentle shifting. Reliable shifting precision is ensured by chamfered inner plates. The extraordinary smooth surface of the EcoProTeQ anti-rust coating not only has a positive effect on the running characteristics, yet also gives the chain its high-quality look. The KMC derailleur chain fits all standard 9-speed systems and also masters challenging city, tour and MTB use.
· For e-bikes with mid-drive and hub motor
· Tear strength: 450 kg
· Optimised for 1 (and 2) x 9-speed
· 136 chain links
· Compatible with Shimano, Campagnolo, Sram
· Chain dimensions: 1/2" x 11/128"
· Chain pitch: 12,7 mm
· Bolt length: 6,60 mm
· Excellent shifting behaviour with X Bridge
· TripleX-Durability for extreme durability
· EcoProTeQ anti-rust coating
· Reinforced bolts with mushroom riveting
· Weight: approx. 345 g
· Incl. MissingLink CL559 EPT (can only be used once)