- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Every object in the universe has a resonance frequency.
This sometimes causes modern disc brakes to vibrate and make a loud, squeaky noise.
The powerful disc rotors of the D Series by Hayes have been developed together with the Dominion A4 disc brake and combine the technologies of Modal Resonance Cancelation (MRC) and QuickBite² dealing with this issue. The MRC technology is intended to eliminate braking noise and vibrations to allow for smoother and more constant braking. QuickBite² on the contrary is the specifically polished surface of the stainless steel discs that is designed for maximum braking power and outstanding performance.
• Modal Resonance Cancelation (MRC) technology for silent braking with low vibration
• QuickBite² surface treatment for maximum braking performance
• Superior disc rotor thickness for high temperature resistance and stability
• One-piece stainless steel disc rotor
• Brake disc mount: IS 6-bolt
• Brake disc thickness: 1.95 mm
• Dimensions: Ø 180 mm (D7) or Ø 203 mm (D8)
• Weight: approx. 160 g (180 mm); approx. 200 g (203 mm)
In the box:
• 1x Hayes D Series 6-bolt disc rotor (Ø 180 mm OR Ø 203 mm)
- 6 tomillos: