- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The SR Sport Gel road bike saddle offers 100% suitability for races and yet also maximum comfort. To this end, the flat structure of the road saddle was adapted to the female anatomy in a sporty, active seating position. Inlays in the seating area distribute pressure, while a large relief channel minimises discomforts in the genital zone. Pressure in the pubic bone area is absorbed by the inlay padding and deflected to the sit bones. The rear of the saddle is slightly raised to support pressure distribution, particularly in a strongly forward bent posture.
For more freedom of movement, the wide front of the V-shaped seat tapers to a short saddle nose. Fast women on the road bike will appreciate the anatomically adapted design of the Ergon Women saddle generation with large gel pads – particularly on long distances. If you wish to add colour to your bike, you can choose the berry-coloured version of the SR Sport Gel Women together with a free handlebar tape including end plug.
· Women’s road saddle with large relief channel
· Large gel pads in the seating and genital area
· Adapted to the female anatomy
· Preventive relief of the perineal area
· Even pressure distribution on the sit bones
· Padding with high restoring force
· Rails: CrMo (chrome molybdenum alloy), 7 mm Ø
· Seat shell: nylon composite
· Padding: Orthopaedic Comfort Foam with gel pads
· Upper material: microfibre
· Size: 261 x 141 mm (S/M), 261 x 152 mm (M/L)
· Size index sit bone distance: 9 - 12 cm (S/M), 12 - 16 cm (M/L)
· Weight approx.: 265 g (S/M), 275 g (M/L)
Note: The SR Sport Gel Women in the colour option berry is delivered with a free handlebar tape including coloured end plug.
- Con separadores: