desde 1.999,00 €
This is how a modern wheel should look like. The P 1800 Spline 23 front wheel from the wheel specialist DT Swiss is reduced to the essential and thus provides dynamics and riding pleasure without burdening your budget.
The wide yet lightweight aluminium rim is perfect for use with a modern, high-volume road tyre and connected to the high-quality DT Swiss Spline hub via bladed aero spokes. The result is an overall package with an excellent stiffness-to-weight ratio.
Thanks to 100% tubeless compatibility, you can even benefit from the many advantages of modern tubeless systems. A low weight, low rolling resistance, improved puncture protection and a higher comfort make sure each of your training rides is huge fun.
With the P 1800 Spline 23 front wheel, you will always have a safe and fast ride on your disc racer, as well as enough power to challenge your colleagues to a little sprint.
• Rim material: aluminium
• Rim width/height: 21.5 mm/ 23 mm
• For Presta valve
• Type of spokes: left: DT aero comp® straight pull (20 pcs)
• Spoke nipples: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead aluminium
• Lacing: radial
• Hub: 2 sealed cartridge bearings, Spline
• For rim brakes
• Axle: 5 x 100 mm (quick release)
• For tyres with a width of 23 mm - 60 mm
• ASTM classification: 1 (suitable for road riding)
• Max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ETRTO: 622 x 18 C
• Weight: approx. 694 g
In the box: wheel with RWS quick release skewer, tubeless ready rim tape and tubeless valve