- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Packed with great features! The slim, minimalistic aluminium housing of the Crankbrothers Klic HP hides several technical features that you can reveal with just a few clicks – hence the name of the pump. Among these features are an ergonomic T-handle, a detachable hose attachment with manometer and a hidden compartment for a repair kit. Especially practical: The hose has a magnetic connection with the housing so that you can conveniently screw it on the valve first and only then attach the pump to it. Thanks to a movable screw head, you can also align the manometer freely.
The HP version (High Pressure) of the Crankbrothers Klic is optimised to achieve high air pressures with little effort. It is thus ideal for slim road tyres. And if you don’t have a spare tube at hand, the extra compartment in the handle offers room for a repair kit or other small items. This way you are well prepared for any situation.
• Compact hand pump with manometer
• High Pressure version: optimised for high air pressures and 45C slim tyres or slimmer (road, gravel, hybrid etc.)
• Detachable hose attachment with magnetic locking, securely hidden in pump housing
• Screw-on valve head with two sides for Presta and Schrader valves
• Analogue stick pressure gauge with Bar/PSI scale, integrated in hose attachment
• Fold-out T-handle with locking for ergonomic pumping
• Rotatable dust ring protects the hose attachment from dirt and moisture
• Extra compartment with screw closure in handle for repair kit, small items etc. (contents NOT included)
• Incl. frame bracket for installation underneath or instead of a bottle cage
• Material: aluminium (barrel); plastic (handle, hose)
• Capacity: up to 8.3 bars / 120 PSI
• Compatibility: Presta, Schrader
• Recommended tyre width: ≤ 45 mm
• Length: approx. 26 cm
• Weight: approx. 142 g
In the box:
• 1 Crankbrothers Klic HP Gauge mini pump, Midnight Edition 2020
• 1 pump bracket
As the valve head is screwed onto the valve, Presta valves must be fully threaded.
If you are looking for a comparable mini pump for your mountain bike, please also have a look at the Crankbrothers Klic HV (High Volume) that is optimised for high stroke volume and available with prod. code 2303165.
- Pressure gauge:
- Type of tyre: fat bike:
- Type of tyre: road:
- Type of tyre: hybrid/MTB:
- Type of tyre: tubeless:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: