- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The SOUTHSIDE 3.0 Clipless Pedal Sneaker cycling shoes by CHROME will give you a cool appearance. They look like casual mid-height sneakers, but also offer many important functions. This includes, for example, the very durable and stiff PowerPlate sole and the vulcanised outsole from Panaracer. With the cycling shoes you can even use the SPD pedal system for even more power.
• Ankle-high cycling shoes in sneaker design for use with SPD pedal system
• Particularly robust and resistant PowerPlate sole for optimal power transfer
• Extra durable rubber outsole by/in cooperation with Panaracer
• Classic lacing
• Tongue loop for securing the laces
• Mid-high construction for ankle support and protection
• Asymmetric heel detail/heel area for better pedal protection and durability
• Upper made of leather and nylon
• Reflective design elements
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems with cleats using SPD standard (2-bolt standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, or Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in the gym etc.
In the box:
• 1 pair of CHROME SOUTHSIDE 3.0 PRO clipless pedal sneaker bike shoes
Highlights & Technologies:
With CHROME PowerPlate technology, you can put more power on the pedal and reduce foot fatigue at the same time. This is made possible by different sole systems, consisting of the Rubber Crashpad, a very durable rubber sole, the robust and resistant nylon sole and the vulcanised overall construction.
The reflective design elements attached to the clothing as decorative elements do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425. Thus, they are also not covered by the provisions of the regulation.