- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The Gel Premium cycling gloves by Chiba offer best protection on the handlebar. The comfortable gel padding effectively keeps your hands from going numb and protects them from micro vibrations from the ground. Breathable fabrics make these cycling gloves the perfect choice for warm days.
• Back made of elastic, breathable, ventilated ECOLAST material for a perfect fit and ventilation
• Palm made of DIGITAL CARBON FIBRE for good grip and robust microfibre with perforations
• 3D AIR VENT fabric for a well-ventilated palm
• Anatomic PORON XRD gel padding absorbs shocks and vibrations
• CARPAL TUNNEL PROTECTION
• ULNAR NERVE PROTECTION gel pads reduce pressure and vibrations acting on the ulnar nerve
• Pull tab
• Velcro bar on cuff
• Easy-clip holds gloves together
• Terry thumb to wipe away sweat
• Washable at 30°C
Material: 34% polyamide, 30% polyurethane, 21% polyester, 9% elastodiene, 6% elastane
Bi-elastic upper material made from recycled polyamide materials.
DIGITAL CARBON FIBER:
High-quality palm material that also offers a secure grip when wet. Thanks to its elasticity, the material also offers a very good fit.
3D AIR VENT:
Extremely breathable material for best ventilation.
Thin, breathable and durable material with high shock and vibration absorption. Its highly shock-absorbing properties even reliably absorb heavy shocks and are combined with lightness and comfort.
CARPAL TUNNEL PROTECTION:
Protection of the carpal tunnel prevents numb fingers and ensures better grip.
ULNAR NERVE PROTECTION:
Gel pads reduce pressure and vibrations on the ulnar nerve which runs along the outer ball of the hand towards the small finger.
- 30117 03-1
- Gel padding