- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
More travel, more comfort, but without unnecessary weight. Cane Creek has increased the parallelogram suspension of the eeSilk+ to 35 millimetres, so you don’t get as tired from riding over uneven surfaces on- and off-road. The lightweight alloy seat post has a suspension with elastomer dampening, which has more oscillation space to absorb shocks with pleasant progression. Despite the slim design, it can still match your athletic ambitions.
Especially on uneven roads and gravel paths, you will feel the advantages of the integrated damping element that absorbs vibrations and small bumps. With the extra travel of the parallelogram mechanism, hidden under the 2-bolt seat clamp, the comfortable road bike seat post will help you ride in a way that is easy on your back.
The elastomer inserts have varying firmness ratings, so you can individually adjust the suspension of your eeSilk+ seat post to your weight and to the conditions you want to ride your road or gravel bike in. Enjoy high suspension comfort on bumpy tracks! The eeSilk+ is based on Cane Creek's proven parallel linkage technology that has already proven its worth in the Thudbuster suspension seatposts for years.
In the mountains of the US state of North Carolina, the Cane Creek team engineered the eeSilk+, a lightweight high-performance seatpost in a compact design. Perfectly tailored to the needs of comfort-oriented road cyclists and endurance-oriented gravel bikers. For more comfortable and less tiring long-distance rides on rough surfaces.
Ride longer, ride further... with the eeSilk+ seatpost with parallel linkage technology by Crane Creek!
• Lightweight seat post with beautifully integrated parallel linkage technology
• Weight comparable to conventional, rigid high-performance seatposts
• Adjustable to the rider's weight thanks to exchangeable damping element
• 35 mm of travel (curved travel path)
• Distance between pedal and saddle remains almost constant during compression
• Reduces fatigue on long rides and protects the intervertebral discs
• Improves control on uneven surfaces or gravel
• First-class lateral stability thanks to torsion-resistant pivot arms
• Durable, robust articulated axles and bearings
• Robust elastomer damping elements with high vibration resistance
• Single-bolt design for easy elastomer replacement
• Incl. pin tool for easy installation of the articulated axle
• Compatible with Di2 battery pack
• Intended use: Road/Gravel
• Material: aluminium, forged
• Stainless steel axles with IGUS bushings
• Urethane damping element
• Seatpost Ø: 27.2 mm or 31.6 mm
• Length: approx. 387 mm
• Insertion depth: 80 mm (min.), 287 mm (max.)
• Stack height of suspension system: approx. 83 mm
• Travel: 35 mm
• Offset (setback): approx. 12 mm
• Saddle clamp: 7 x 7 patent (standard), 7 x 9 mm (high-oval)
• Max. rider’s weight: 113 kg
• Weight: approx. 373 g (Ø 27.2 mm), 378 g (Ø 31.6 mm)
In the box:
• 1 Cane Creek eeSilk+ suspension seatpost with parallel linkage design
• 1 elastomer #5 medium, 68-95 kg (fitted)
• 1 pin tool
For compatible Cane Creek eeSilk+ replacement elastomers for individual adjustments to your body weight see prod. code: 2324282.
Please do not use the seatpost without an elastomer and do not use a softer elastomer than recommended for your weight!