- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Outstanding shifting performance does not have to be expensive! With the Centaur™ 11-speed road groupset, Campagnolo allows everyone to experience the Italian passion for cycling themselves. The Centaur™ rear derailleur combines many technologies of Campy’s top-range models to offer a shifting performance that even suits the needs of pro cyclists.
· Revised rear derailleur geometry
· One rear derailleur for all configurations
· Upper and lower derailleur body made of fibreglass reinforced technopolymer for low weight and high resistance
· Pulley wheels with bushings
· Top pulley with longer teeth for improved adjustability and shifting performance
· Bottom pulley with chamfered teeth for smooth shifting even if the chain runs at an angle
· Compatible with Centaur™ Ergopower brake/shift levers (item no.: 2272950)
· Min. sprocket size: 11 teeth
· Max. sprocket size: 32 teeth
· Max. difference of front chainrings: 16 teeth
· Total capacity: 37 teeth
· Weight: approx. 230 g
· Marking: D
ATTENTION: NOT compatible with Campagnolo Ergopower Ultra Shift™ / Power Shift™ shifters of other drivetrain systems. ONLY compatible with Campagnolo Centaur™ 11-speed Ergopower brake/shift levers with D marking (item no.: 2272950).
NOTE: All Campagnolo components of the new groups are marked with a letter to indicate their compatibility. So, please check the compatibility of the letter (if present) on shifter, rear derailleur and crankset. Please click on the button for a simplified overview.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: