- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The Fendor Bendor Regular rear mudguard by Ass Savers is a great option for those truly wet moments in the life of a cyclist. It is compatible with a wide range of tyre sizes for road and urban bikes and as it is foldable, it can easily be stored in a bag or jersey pocket. It attaches with no tools, to virtually every bike in just a few seconds. Besides, it is compatible with almost all frames, as it is self supported and can be mounted without the support of the seat stays or a brake bridge. The Fendor Bendor mudguard attaches with a robust Velcro strap, which also serves as a transport locking device when folded.
Tip: For maximum protection, the Speed Mullet Regular front mudguard (product code: 2279583) is the perfect complement to the Fendor Bendor Regular. For the Fendor Bendor Big for gravel bikes and MTBs, please see product 2280439.
• For installation on seat tube or seat post
• Fits almost all bikes
• Protects buttocks and back
• Attaches with adjustable Velcro strap
• Compatible with 23 mm to 42 mm wide tyres
• Material: 1.0 mm thick polypropylene (PP)
• Dimensions: approx. 540 x 65 m (effective)
• Weight: approx. 50 g
• Including 2 protection stickers o protect your frame from scratches
NOTE: Not compatible with monostay frames and/or centre pull brakes!
- Wheel size:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Mount type:
- Direct Mount