- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
For the 2019 model year, Zipp has refined the rim profile with regards to the AeroBalance™ aspect and thus created a fast and stable wheel with excellent handling.
The symmetric, 82 mm high Firecrest™ rim profile of the high-end carbon rim, which is handmade in Indianapolis (USA), has proved its worth for years and already helped numerous athletes to win important races. Zipp’s 808 wheels are specially designed to meet the high requirements of time trial or triathlon competitions and comes with outstanding aerodynamic qualities, thanks to the ABLC™ Dimples. What’s more, they also offer high crosswind stability. With the same power input, you will be faster and maybe win crucial seconds.
The proven 177 hub of the Zipp 808 Firecrest Carbon Clincher rear wheel promises high reliability. The preset cartridge bearings require no subsequent adjustment. With 17 mm axle diameter, the hub is extremely stable. The specially adapted flange geometry with optimized spoke bolt circle provides maximum torsional and lateral stiffness.
• Firecrest™ technology: Rim with less pronounced bulge and near-constant width almost all the way to the spoke bed – for great control in crosswinds.
• Showstopper™ technology: Rim flanges with directional grooves and silicon carbide particles for maximum braking performance in all conditions.
• ABLC SawTooth™ technology (Aerodynamic Boundary Layer Control): Thanks to the many little dimples inside the rim surface, the aerodynamic balance between windward and leeward side is optimized and crosswind stability increased.
• Special flange geometry with optimized spoke bolt circle for maximum torsional and lateral stiffness
• Spokes: 24 Sapim CX-Sprint aero spokes, two-cross
• Sapim Secure Lock nipples
• Carbon rim for clincher tyre
• Rim width: approx. 27,8 mm/height: approx. 82 mm
• ETRTO: 622 x 17 C
• For Presta valve
• Max. tyre pressure: 8,62 bar
• Hub type: 177, V3
• 4 cartridge bearings
• Sealed low-maintenance bearings – no adjustment of pretension required
• Compatible with 8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano/SRAM
• For rim brakes
• Hub width: 130 x 5 mm (quick-release)
• Weight: approx. 1000 g
• Max. approved rider weight: 113 kg
Wheel with black decals incl. quick-release skewer, rim tape, Zipp Evo carbon brake pads, valve extension and manual
As the wheel comes with carbon rim flanges, you must use brake pads for carbon rims only.
- Material: carbono:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 5 x 130 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM