- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The SQUAD 5.8 RACE Disc Carbon rear wheel from the Austrian premium wheel builder XeNTiS is a universal disc wheel that is designed for best aerodynamics while impressing experienced athletes and ambitious newcomers alike. Specifically designed for flat terrain, it offers everything a carbon lover could wish for.
The high-quality 58mm deep high-end carbon rim made of 3K carbon fibre is handmade and stands out for a low weight and high stiffness. For best deceleration at high speed, the SQUAD 5.8 RACE Disc rear wheel by XeNTiS is compatible with modern, powerful disc brakes. The disc rotor is connected to the hub using the CenterLock standard, which ensures reliable braking power. At that, the streamlined brake disc provides slightly improved aerodynamics.
In order to compensate for the high braking forces generated by the disc brakes and high acceleration forces, the rim has an asymmetric profile. This makes for a similar spoke tension on the left and right side while increasing the lateral stiffness of the entire wheel.
At the centre of the UCI-compliant wheel, XeNTiS uses a proven Swiss quality product. The DT Swiss 350 Centerlock rear hub stands out for smooth running as well as for high durability and reliability. Inside the hub, the popular and powerful DT Swiss star ratchet freehub system ensures direct engagement and maximum acceleration.
Last but not least, the aerodynamic folding tyre rear wheel is tubeless ready. Thanks to a special rim base geometry, the tyre is precisely positioned against the rim flange which ensures increased puncture resistance and significantly higher comfort.
• Handmade in Austria
• UV-resistant thanks to clear surface coating
• Asymmetric rim profile for more lateral stiffness
• Guaranteed traceability of origin and production processes thanks to built-in RFiD chip
• Built-in speed magnet for perfect balance
• XeNTiS Tubeless Ready System
• UCI approved (suitable for official UVI road events)
• Rim type: clincher
• Rim material: 3K carbon
• Rim width/depth: 26 mm/ 58 mm (asymmetric)
• For Presta valve
• Spoke type: SAPIM CX-Ray Aero bladed spokes (dimensions: 2.0 - (0.9x2.2) – 2.0)
• Number of spokes: 28 pieces
• Spoke nipples: DT ProLock Squorx Aluminium
• Lacing: 3-cross
• Rear hub: DT Swiss 350, 4 sealed cartridge bearings, ratchet system
• For disc brakes
• Brake disc mount: CenterLock (IS 6-hole via adapter, e.g. product code: 2255955)
• Compatible with 9/10/11 speed Shimano/SRAM
• Rear axle: 12 x 142 mm
• Recommended tyre widths: 22 mm - 28 mm
• Max. system weight: 110 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ETRTO: 622 x 18 C
• Weight: approx. 932 g
Note: Max. tyre pressure:
• 22 mm width: 9.0 bar (130 psi)
• 23 mm width: 8.8 bar (127 psi)
• 25 mm width: 7.5 bar (108 psi)
• 26 mm width: 7.0 bar (101 psi)
• 28 mm width: 6.0 bar (87 psi)
In the box:
• XeNTiS SQUAD 5.8 RACE Disc Carbon rear wheel
• XeNTiS rim tape
Código de producto: 228719201
- Material: carbono:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 12 x 142 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM