- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Wahoo Fitness KICKR CLIMB indoor grade simulator
Código de producto: 226803801
The mountain is calling! Experience virtual mountain tours with the Wahoo Fitness KICKR CLIMB grade simulator and feel the gradient of your tours with... más detalles
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The mountain is calling! Experience virtual mountain tours with the Wahoo Fitness KICKR CLIMB grade simulator and feel the gradient of your tours with real-time grade changes when training indoors on your road bike. The world isn't flat! The CLIMB adds real-time physical grade changes to your indoor training, which allows you to naturally change the position on the bike and thus train more intensively.
A flick of the wrist is enough to mount the fork on the device with a quick release skewer or a thru axle. Simply connect the simulator to the power supply and start your virtual training in the mountains. No matter if a 20% climb gets you out of the saddle or if you are breaking records in the lower bar position, the KICKR CLIMB always offers a realistic feeling.
The indoor grade simulator by Wahoo is especially designed for connection with the indoor trainers KICKR (item no.: 2268034) and KICKR SNAP (item no.: 2268035). Yet, it can also be controlled with the included remote handlebar control for a structured workout.
In combination with the Wahoo fitness programme on your system device, compatible app, e.g. TrainerRoad, or Wahoo ELEMNT bike computer (e.g. item no.: 2261630 or 2261631), the synchronisation with your indoor trainer promises a really impressive riding experience. LED indicator lights confirm that KICKR CLIMB is powered and connected. The KICKR uses the GPS file of your Wahoo bike computer to automatically change the physical requirements and transfer them to the CLIMB.
Based on the saved or software-controlled route profile, the impressive simulator duo also simulates air resistance, as well as ascents and descents. Shift and ride as if you were on the road. Thus, simulated training will engage the same muscles as a “real” ride, as the body position changes with the route profile. Perfect to ride virtual mountain routes or to efficiently train previously tracked routes.
· Ascend up to approx. 20% and decend down to - 10%
· Compatible with Wahoo KICKR and KICKR SNAP (from 2017 edition)
· LED indicators confirm the device is powered and connected
· Mechanical grade changes in real time
· Data transfer from Wahoo ELEMNT and ELEMNT BOLT
· Controlled via common apps like Zwift or TrainerRoad
· Compatible axles: QR, 12 x 100, 15 x 100, 15 x 110 thru axle
· Remote control for installation on handlebar or on the CLIMB
· Software updates via data download
· Dimensions: approx. 65,5 x 13 x 43 cm
· Connected load: 100-240V~1.5A 50-60 Hz
· In the Lock Mode manual control with remote
· When paired to KICKR or KICKR SNAP in the Unlock Mode, automatic control via Wahoo fitness, compatible third-party apps, ELEMNT or ELEMNT BOLT bike computers
In the box:
· Wahoo KICKR CLIMB trainer
· Power cord and plug
· Quick release and thru axle adapters
Manufacturer's ref.: WFBKTR5
- Compatible with ANT+:
- Mechanical control:
- Wireless control:
- Magnetic resistance:
- Fluid resistance:
- Motor brake:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Without brake resistance system: