- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
Beneath the matt grey surface finish of the Vision Trimax 35 KB aluminium wheelset there’s not only simple elegance for your road bike, but also a high-strength ceramic-oxide coating on the rim flanges. The latter not only improves braking performance in wet conditions. In addition, the wear-resistant surface coating protects the beautiful aluminium rims from scratches and makes sure they will even look good after many miles of riding. Thanks to the combination of a lightweight, deep-section aluminium rim with a CNC-milled smooth-running hub and aero spokes, the Trimax 35 KB road wheelset is clearly designed to mix it at the top.
This is not only achieved through an aerodynamic wheel design with reduced distance between the hub flanges, aero spokes and the rim profile. Low-friction sealed ball bearings – 4 on the rear wheel – also bring you to the top. Ultra-light hubs connect the 35 mm deep rims with as few spokes as possible to form torsionally stiff Trimax wheels. The lacing, too, makes for stability and lateral stiffness on steep climbs and winding slopes.
For best quality, Vision wheels are entirely built by hand.
• Intended use: Flat Terrain, Mixed Terrain
• Aluminium rim with matt grey coating
• Wear-resistant P.E.O. hard coating (anodized)
• Aerodynamic L.D.C. design
• Extra-lightweight PRA hubs for reduced pre-tension
• Rim type: clincher
• Rim material: aluminium 6061/T6
• Tubeless ready
• For rim brakes
• ETRTO: 17-622
• Rim width: approx. 22 mm
• Rim depth: approx. 35 mm
• Overall rim width: 17 mm
• Recommended tyre size: 700 x 23 – 37 C
• For Presta valve Ø 6,5 mm
• Spoke type front wheel: Straight Pull stainless steel aero spokes (16 pcs)
• Spoke type rear wheel: Straight Pull stainless steel aero spokes (21 pcs)
• Spoke nipples: self-locking ABS Alpina brass nipples, Hexa 15 mm
• Lacing: radial (front wheel), radial/2-cross (rear wheel)
• Front hub: aluminium (anodised), 17 mm Ø, 2 sealed ACB bearings
• Rear hub: aluminium (anodised), 17 mm Ø, 4 sealed ACB angular contact ball bearings, aluminium freehub body
• Compatible with 9/10/11-speed Shimano/SRAM
• Front hub dimensions: 100 mm
• Rear axle: 130 mm
• Max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• Weight: approx. 1630 g (without QR), 725 g (front wheel), 905 (rear wheel)
In the box:
• 1 x Vison Trimax 35 KB aluminium front wheel
• 1 x Vison Trimax 35 KB aluminium rear wheel (SHIMANO HG freewheel)
• 2 x quick releases
• 2 x tubeless ready rim tapes
• 2 x tubeless valves
• 1 x 10-speed spacer
- Material: carbono:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 5 x 100 mm, 5 x 130 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM