desde 1.999,00 €
Precio IVA incluido más 9,95 € (de envío a España)
The Women’s Resca LesSeam Tights by VAUDE stand out for a minimum use of seams. Thanks to a circular knitting technology, the seams are reduced to a minimum. The result are close-fitting women’s tights that follow all your movements. The integrated SQlab PRO PERFORMANCE seat pad offers high comfort on long distances.
• Highly functional cycling tights with excellent comfort
• Innovative circular knitting technology for less seams
• Ergonomic fit
• Produced in an environmentally-friendly way
• Windproof insert on front
• High STRETCH content for good freedom of movement
• Made with a high content of RECYCLED MATERIALS
• Articulated knees
• Flat seams
• Made in EU
• SLIM FIT
• Comfortable SQ-LAB PRO PERFORMANCE seat pad
Material: 70% polyamide (recycled), 25% polyester, 5% elastane
The material’s high elasticity is achieved through a high percentage of elastane or through a special knitting or weaving technology. The elasticity of the material increases comfort, performance and freedom of movement.
VAUDE uses recycled materials, e.g. from PET bottles, to produce this product. In this way, VAUDE saves up to 50% energy while reducing CO2 emissions and saving fossil raw materials.
SQ-LAB PRO PERFORMANCE seat pad:
As a pioneer for ergonomic cycling products, SQlab use all their know-how from saddle development to create the perfect chamois pad. This ensures high comfort, especially on longer distances. The SQlab Pro Performance pad is designed for intensive cross country rides, marathons and road cycling in an aerodynamic riding position.
• Perfect for longer distances thanks to a tight, up to 4mm thick pad (360 kg/m²)
• Breathable despite a high density, thanks to a special manufacturing process
• Equipped with a thin gel layer (TPE inlay) on bony structures
• Ergonomic pad for best sit bone support
• Unisex seat pad for a sit bone distance of up to 15.5cm
• Smooth and skin-friendly outer fabric (bluesign approved)
• Super High Density Foam (Oeko-Tex 100 certification)
The chamois pad reflects the body shape: The rear part is wide and the pad becomes narrower towards the front. This ensures perfect sit bone support. The pad is strongly tapered and designed for a sit bone distance of up to 15.5 cm.
The flat padding retains its shape thanks to a tight design and won’t move around when pedalling.
• Tight and thin – “no diaper feeling”
• High comfort on long distances
• No creases
• Very high material quality