- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Ya has utilizado el configurador. Para ver tu configuración click here
VAUDE Article: 731859
Código de producto: 203120803
- bike 02/2016 TEST WINNER: Very good - The PRIMAPRO cycling jacket by VAUDE offers additional warmth on cold days. Thanks to a PRIMALOFT SILVER INSU... más detalles
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
- bike 02/2016 TEST WINNER: Very good -
The PRIMAPRO cycling jacket by VAUDE offers additional warmth on cold days. Thanks to a PRIMALOFT SILVER INSULATION ECO wadding, this insulating jacket is pleasantly warm but well-ventilated. It will even withstand short rain showers.
• Insulated jacket with warming and water-repellent 60 g PRIMALOFT SILVER INSULATION ECO wadding
• Water-repellent thanks to ECO FINISH surface treatment
• STRETCH inserts for more freedom of movement
• Stand-up collar
• Full-length front zip with garage
• Preshaped sleeves
• Two chest pockets with zip and ventilation
• Back pocket to stow away the complete jacket
• Longer back panel
• Rear bottom hem with silicone strap
• Reflective elements
• SLIM FIT
Material: 100% polyamide
Stretch: 47% polyester, 38% polyamide, 15% elastane
Manufacturer's ref.: 05274
PRIMALOFT SILVER INSULATION ECO:
An environmentally friendly insulation material with high performance and very good skin tolerance. The insulation technology of PRIMALOFT ECO consists of 50% recycled materials and 50% PRIMALOFT primary fibres that create a soft, breathable and thermally highly efficient insulating layer. The padding is light as a feather, water-repellent and keeps you pleasantly warm.
VAUDE products with ECO FINISH are water-repellent and what's more, they are produced in an environmentally friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFC belong to a group of chemical connections that are used to impregnate the outer fabric of a product.
The high elasticity of the material is achieved by a high percentage of elastane or by a special knitting or weaving technology. The elasticity of the material increases comfort and performance, as it offers high freedom of movement.
VAUDE's quality label for products which are produced in a particularly environmentally friendly and resources protecting way. Due to the fact that there are no uniform standards for the evaluation of "eco products", VAUDE has developed its own evaluation system with strictest criteria.