- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
With the VAUDE AQUA BOX II handlebar bag you won't have to stay at home on rainy days. As it is waterproof and comes with an ECO FINISH, the bag simply repels water. Practical!
• Waterproof bicycle bag made from robust truck tarpaulin
• ECO FINISH repels water
• Taped seams protect from water
• Large main compartment
• Removable valuables compartment with zip
• Detachable shoulder strap
• Reflective elements
• Including KLICKfix handlebar adapter for handlebars with a Ø of 26 mm and 31,8 mm
• Optionally available: a universal handlebar adapter for Ø 22-26 and 31,8 mm (item no.: 1985647 and 1985586), a lockable handlebar adapter for Ø 22-26 and 31,8mm (item no.: 1985638 and 1985610), a handlebar adapter that is especially suitable for e-bikes (item no.: 1985647), a lockable handlebar adapter that is especially suitable for e-bikes (item no.: 1985638)
Material: 840 D thermoplastic polyurethane coating, 1000 D thermoplastic polyurethane coating
Manufacturer's ref.: 12415
Dimensions: approx. H20 x W28 x D18 cm
Volume: approx. 6 l
Weight: approx. 650 g
VAUDE products with ECO FINISH are water-repellent and what's more, they are produced in an environmentally friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFC belong to a group of chemical connections that are used to impregnate the outer fabric of a product.
You can easily attach your gear to your bike by clicking it on. The adapter locks automatically and can only be opened with a touch of a button. This allows taking your gear along in no time.
This product is climate-neutral: the emissions from materials, manufacturing process and shipping were systematically reduced and completely compensated.
The VAUDE seal means that this product is completely made without PVC (polyvinyl chloride). Looks like truck tarpaulin and is as durable and waterproof, yet made from polyurethane coated textile fabric instead of PVC. PVC often contains softeners (phthalates) that are suspected of being harmful.
- 12415 125