- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The quatro integrale by uvex is a great choice for enduro fans. Thanks to MULTI-INMOULD, it offers very good protection and high durability. The visor is adjustable in three positions and perfectly adapts to the requirements on the trail. The ANATOMIC IAS system allows for a precise adjustment to your head size.
• MULTI-INMOULD construction with three shells
• Pulled down rear part
• Large, height-adjustable, detachable visor
• ANATOMIC IAS adjustment system for an individual fit
• Precisely adjustable FAS strap system
• Comfortable MONOMATIC buckle
• 15 large vents with integrated anti-insect mesh at the front
• Fast-drying, removable and washable VENT padding
• Standard: EN1078
No less than three shells – one outer shell, one inner shell and a separate rear shell – are used. Thanks to a seamless construction, the shells are firmly attached to each other, so that there are no edges.
Individual adjustment to your head measurements and height with one hand only. A rubberised dial ensures best grip.
An infinitely adjustable strap system allows for individual adjustment of the straps according to head shape and preferences.
A comfortable and easily adjustable ratchet closure that can be opened and adjusted with just one click.
The padding made of fast-drying fabric with embossed ventilation channels provides a pleasantly soft feeling. The pads come with an antibacterial treatment for protection against odours.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Helmet features: