- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The city 9 bike helmet by uvex is the ideal choice for commuters and e-bike riders who ride in any weather. The straightforward helmet comes with large vents that can be opened and closed as required. The front and rear vents can be regulated separately. A special highlight is the integrated LED at the back of the head, which makes you even more visible in road traffic. Another interesting feature of the helmet is that it complies with the Dutch standard NTA 8776:2016 for s-pedelecs!
• Made with HYBRID technology
• IAS adjustment system for a perfect fit
• Infinitely adjustable FAS strap system
• Comfortable MONOMATIC closure
• 8 large, regulable vents with internal ventilation channels
• Removable and washable BASIC padding
• Integrated LED at the back of the head
• Reflective elements
• Standards: EN 1078, Dutch NTA 8776:2016 standard for s-pedelecs
Weight: approx. 440 g (for size 53 - 57)
A robust polycarbonate outer shell and a sturdy ABS inner shell are firmly bonded and provide unbeatable protection even at high speeds.
A width-adjustable half ring for individual adjustment of the helmet to the head measurements.
An infinitely adjustable strap system allows for an individual adjustment of the straps according to head shape and preferences.
A comfortable and easily adjustable ratchet closure that can be opened and adjusted with just one click.
Removable and washable pads with high comfort and great breathability.
- Helmet features:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: