- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The KICKR 4.0 indoor trainer by Wahoo makes the ultimate smart trainer experience much more silent and realistic. The 2018 edition is based on the successful stationary KICKR smart trainer concept and impresses with a new flywheel design that allows you to experience the ultimate ride feel and an almost silent operation. KICKR indoor trainer's large flywheel uses new algorithms to improve responsiveness and better replicate the sensation of riding on the road. In combination with some smart Wahoo trainer accessories, you can turn your exhausting training sessions into a real indoor training experience. The KICKR CLIMB (product code: 2268038), for example, simulates ascents and descents based on the digital route profile, whereas the KICKR HEADWIND (product code: 2279001) simulates headwind and keeps you cool during the toughest training sessions. Get on your bike and start your weather independent winter training! The stationary Wahoo KICKR 4.0 trainer provides a realistic indoor training experience.
A robust construction and excellent workmanship down to the last detail underline the high quality of the wheel-off indoor trainer for demanding cyclists. Sturdy, height-adjustable feet provide a safe feeling even without a front wheel block. A floor mat (e.g. product code.: 2255128) helps protect the ground from scratches and sweat. In contrast to a roller trainer, the KICKR transfers your power to an already fitted 11-speed cassette, so that you can ride as silently as in real life. Simply remove the rear wheel of your racer, clamp in the stable Wahoo KICKR 4.0 and make sure to adjust it to fit your wheel size. The KICKR 4.0 accommodates 12 mm thru axles with a maximum length of 148 mm and QR skewers with a maximum length of 135 mm; appropriate axle adapter are included. Plug in the power plug, calibrate the KICKR by spinning down and start to eat miles.
Inside the smooth-running flywheel, a reliable electromagnetic brake carries out its duties and simulates resistances of up to 2200 watts and climbs of up to 20 percent. Besides, it measures speed, distance, power and cadence – at a pleasantly low noise level. A wide range of apps turns the KICKR 4.0 into a communicative training computer and a virtual training machine with fun factor. Bluetooth and ANT+ technology ensure excellent connectivity, so that pairing external devices like smartphones, tablets, heart rate sensors (such as TICKR X, product code: 2268049) that are compatible with iOS, Android or desktop apps can be done with a flick of the wrist. The ANT+ FE-C standard used makes sure the parameters of the KICKR 4.0 can be controlled from any FE-C enabled device or other apps. The Wahoo Fitness ANT+ dongle (product code: 2268039) helps connect devices without integrated ANT+ technology.
The stationary indoor trainer by Wahoo is compatible with many different training apps. Thus, you can download your preferred training programme from the Google Play Store for a perfect workout. Wahoo Fitness, TrainerRoad, Swift, Komoot, Strava or Cycling GPS are just some of the compatible apps.
· Realistic ride feel: The optimized magnet-controlled flywheel technology with electronic brake simulates the power and inertia experienced during outdoor riding. It provides the most realistic ride feel especially when using virtual riding/training platforms like Zwift and Trainer Road.
· Measures speed, distance, power and cadence (cadence only in combination with the Wahoo RPM Cadence Sensor, product code: 2104337).
· High power and accuracy up to 2200 watts, accurate to +/- 2%
· Automatic, interactive resistance control via paired devices with Wahoo software or compatible apps like Strava, Trainer Road, Zwift.
· Compatible with many third-party power meters
· Simultaneous or individual connection to smartphones, GPS devices with ANT+- and Bluetooth
· ANT+ FE-C allows the KICKR to be controlled from any FE-C enabled device or application
· High stability: torsionally stiff, low-vibration steel construction with foldable, solid feet that even withstand higher loads
· Improved thru axle compatibility: Suitable for 12 x 142 and 12 x 148 thru axles as well as 130/135 mm quick release skewers. Adapters for adjustment to the different hub widths are included.
· Adjustable to accommodate common wheel sizes from 24“ to 29“
· Optimized wheel mount, also for bikes with flat mount and disc brake
· Optical LED display of operating status and connection status
· Including temporally limited accounts with Strava, TrainerRoad, Sufferfest, Kinomap, Rouvy in case of registration (for new customers).
Compatible devices/system versions for Wahoo app:
· Android (version 4.4 KitKat or later) with Bluetooth 4.0 (or newer)
· Apple IOS (from version 9.0)
· iPhone (from model 4S)
· iPad (from 3rd generation), iPad Mini
· iPod Touch (from 5th generation)
· MacBook (BTLE enabled or with ANT+ dongle)
· Windows (BTLE enabled or with ANT+ dongle)
If in doubt, simply download the Wahoo Fitness app from the App Store/Google Play Store and install it on your device for test purposes.
· Dimensions: approx. 51 x 71 x 43 cm
· Carrying handle
· Compatible rear wheel sizes: 24” road / 24” MTB / 650c road / 26” MTB / 700c road / 650b MTB / 29” MTB
· Types of hubs: 130/135 mm QR, 12x142 and 12x148 thru axle
· Drivetrain: 11-speed Shimano/SRAM
· Maximum power output: 2200 watts
· Maximum simulated gradient: 20 %
· Cadence measurement: RPM Cadence sensor (included)
· Resistance: electromagnetic
· 3rd party power meter support
· Accuracy: + / - 2 %
· Connectivity: ANT+, ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth
· Compatibility: iOS / Android / PC (Mac and Windows)
· Software updates via download of data
· Max. rider weight: 113.5 kg
· Power requirements: 100-240V~1.5A 50-60 Hz
· Weight of flywheel: approx. 7.25 kg
· Belt type: Gates Carbon Drive
· Dimensions when folded: approx. 54 x 23 x 43 cm
· Weight: approx. 21.3 kg
In the box:
· Wahoo Fitness KICKR 4.0 Smart Trainer Edition 2018
· 11-speed SRAM/Shimano compatible cassette (11-26)
· 220V AC adapter (LTE60E-S2-1)
· RPM Cadence sensor
· Quick release (fitted)
· 1.8 mm axle spacer (for 8/9/10-speed cassettes)
· Adapter for 130 mm and 135 mm quick release skewers (fitted)
· Adapter for 12 x 142 and 12 x 148 thru axles
· Holder for disc brake
Separately sold accessories:
· Wahoo training mat, product code: 2255128
Tip: For a short video of the Wahoo KICKR 4.0 Smart Trainer see https://youtu.be/kJ0X_UmN1-I
- Compatible with ANT+:
- Mechanical control:
- Wireless control:
- Magnetic resistance:
- Fluid resistance:
- Motor brake:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Without brake resistance system: