- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
With the upgraded direct drive trainer Flux S Smart by Tacx, you can train much more silently, precisely and thus closer to reality. Simply remove the rear wheel and position your bike on the cassette-carrying axle of the smart indoor trainer. That’s all. The indoor trainer is extremely robust and always will be – for maximum stability during ambitious training sessions at home. For riding out of the saddle on simulated inclines and explosive sprints.
Based on the Flux Smart, this trainer comes in a new design to offer improved drivetrain compatibility and more space for long cage rear derailleurs, so that you can also ride cassettes with large sprockets. The cassette is not included though. A massive flywheel inside provides a realistic ride feel. Thanks to high inertia and intelligent electronics, it represents the basis for reliable and consistent power measurement. The trainer offers accurate power measurement, while reducing vibrations and noises to a minimum.
Colourful LED lights on the side of the Flux S Smart show when the trainer is powered and connected to a device via ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart (BLE). Via data link, you can use the functions of Tacx apps, the cloud or your favourite application. With videos and GPS trainings, alone or with friends. Create training plans, analyse your data and sync your activities with Strava. Or use your favourite application like Zwift or TrainerRoad to ride virtual races or to document your cycling goals. You can of course also train without the software. The smart electronics of this bike trainer then follows a progressive power curve, precisely imitating riding on a flat road. With the Tacx Utility App you can easily upgrade the firmware of the Flux S Smart trainer, so you can always benefit from the latest improvements and features.
· Extremely quiet direct drive trainer
· Also for bikes with a long derailleur cage
· Measures speed, cadence and power
· Realistic ride feel
· Max. resistance: 1500 W
· Max. braking power: 65 N
· Accuracy: +/- 3 %
· Calibration: Spin down
· Max. simulated incline: 10 % (at a total weight of 75 kg)
· Flywheel: 7 kg
· Inertia: 23 kg
· Low noise level
· Resistance unit: contactless, low-maintenance electric brake
· Control: interactive
· Ability to train in stand-alone mode (without tablet, smartphone etc.)
· Wireless connections: Bluetooth and ANT+ FE-C
· Data display and control via compatible sports watches and bike computers
· Free Tacx cycling and training software available for download on the Tacx website, as well as in the App Store or Google Play Store
· Compatible with Tacx Apps and third-party software that supports the open ANT+ FE-C protocol, such as TrainerRoad, Zwift
· Electrical requirements: 110-240 V
· LED connection indicators
· Suitable axles: road bike 130 mm, MTB 135 mm
· Suitable cassettes: Shimano and SRAM: 8-/9-/10-/11-speed (not included)
· Dimensions: approx. 67 x 65 x 47 cm
· Weight: approx. 23 kg
In the box:
· Tacx Flux S indoor trainer (without cassette)
· Quick releases (5 x 130/135 mm QR)
· Mounting material
· Power cable
· 1-month Tacx software premium subscription included
Note: The trainer comes supplied with a Type C electrical plug (Europlug), so you might need an adapter. For a UK adapter, please see prod. code: 2152680.
Note: For information on compatibilities and features of the Tacx software and apps, please click on the button below.
· Adapter T2835/T2840 for bikes with thru axle mount (product code: 2223085)
· ANT+ dongle for synchronisation with external system devices without integrated ANT+ technology (product code: 2268039)
· Tacx T2915 training mat protects the ground from scratches and sweat (product code: 2255128)
· Tacx T1994 Bluetooth/ANT+ heart rate chest strap (product code: 2054023)
· Tacx T2935 Sweat Set with clever sweat cover T2931 (produce code: 2187057) with separate smartphone compartment and a high-quality Tacx T2940 towel (product code: 2280657)
· Tacx tablet holder T2092 (product code: 2005692) or Tacx T2098 tablet holder (product code: 2054014) to position a tablet out in front for easy operation
Note: For Campagnolo cassettes, you need a separate freehub body (separately available with product code: 2272265)
- Compatible with ANT+:
- Mechanical control:
- Wireless control:
- Magnetic resistance:
- Fluid resistance:
- Motor brake:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Without brake resistance system: