- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
NORTHWAVE EXTREME GT 2 Road Shoes
Precio IVA incluido
más 2,95 € de envío a España
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The EXTREME GT 2 road shoe by NORTHWAVE is the new edition of the popular EXTREME GT. The new thing about the shoes is the XFRAME 2 construction with two dials instead of just one for more precise adjustment.
• Road bike shoes with MORPH CARBON 12AAS sole and additional full carbon insert around cleat mount
• ANATOMICAL ARCH SUPPORT made from TPU for the best support inside the shoe
• XFRAME2 construction with two precise S.L.W.2 SYSTEM dials for precise adjustments, a close fit and maximum power transfer
• Upper with laser perforations for good ventilation
• Integrated heel cap lined with slip-resistant fibre material
• Compatible with road bike pedal systems using cleats with 3-bolt standard, such as: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (with 3-bolt adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
Weight: approx. 274 g
MORPH CARBON 12AAS:
Direct power transfer and foot arch support for any type of foot. A full carbon plate in the pedal area ensures direct feedback from the pedal, as well as first-class air circulation and minimum weight. The MORPH CARBON 12AAS sole impresses with the exclusive Anatomical Arch Support – a foot arch support made of TPU, integrated between sole and upper to perfectly wrap the shoe around your foot arch. Thus, you can always enjoy best support. TPU reduces unwanted flexibility and is thus the perfect support material for long rides.
ANATOMICAL ARCH SUPPORT:
A technology to prevent inflammation of the tendons or aponeurosis in the bottom of your foot. This TPU foot arch support is sandwiched between the sole and the shoe’s upper. TPU is not as stiff as carbon so that it allows the shoe to adapt to your individual foot arch. This results in maximum support during sport activities.
The X-FRAME closure system guides the Speed Lacing wires in a special way so that the load is evenly distributed over the entire instep. Thus, it holds your feet securely inside the shoes for efficient power transfer and high comfort.
S.L.W.2 SYSTEM CLOSURE:
The speed lace system closure provides perfect support for your feet, is functional and fast to use: Simply open and close the shoe with a flick of the wrist. A large dial allows for precise tensioning of the wires. The shoes can be fully opened at once or step by step. For gradual release, you can push the little lever at the dial and for full release, you can lift the lever.
For the best fit, please go up one size.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features:
- Carbon sole, Dials