- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Milkit Tubeless valves for Compact Tubeless Refill System
desde 20,95 €
Precio IVA incluido
más 9,95 € de envío a España
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The special tubeless valves by milKit are the core of the Compact Tubeless Refill system. To use the intelligent function, you need the refill kit by milKit (product code: 2279439). Use the special valves as replacement or for converting your bicycle with Presta valve. The milKit system allows you to easily check the quantity and quality of the tyre sealant and refill or replace it if need be – without having to let all the air out or remove the tyre. It’s so easy! Closed rubber flaps on the inside end of the valve make sure the mechanism won’t clog and keep the air inside the tyre during filling. The different valve lengths are also compatible with your tubeless ready rim for road, gravel and MTB.
· Lightweight aluminium valves for 6.5 mm rim holes
· For tubeless systems with Presta valve
· Available with 35 mm, 55 mm and 75 mm long valve
· Unthreaded shaft up to 4 mm from rubber seal
· Also suitable for sealant with a high percentage of particles
· Leave the valve key on the valve shaft
· Can be stored safely inside the filling syringe of the refill system
· Weight: approx. 7,5 g (35 mm), 9 g (55 mm), 10,5 g (75 mm) each
In the box:
· 2x milKit aluminium tubeless valves in selected length
· Valve key for valve core
· Info booklet
Tip: Watch the video and learn how to install the milKit compact tubeless valve and refill system: https://youtu.be/SxAlcEHofqU
Or learn how to check and refill sealant: https://youtu.be/SV3ENoc02wE
- Manufacturer`s ref.: