- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The Bike Lift Strong ceiling mount bike rack by M-Wave effortlessly lifts heavy bicycles, e-bikes and other bulky items. Thanks to two cleverly positioned pulleys you only need a quarter of the force to lift your bike. Thus, you can use your ceiling to store your bike to save floor storage space. The included straps additionally allow you to store roof boxes, kayaks or surfboards under the ceiling. The ropes are long enough for a ceiling installation of up to 4 m height. Don’t be afraid to lift your bike to lofty heights. A safety mechanism securely guides the rope over the pulleys and prevents accidental release. The adjustable M-Wave bike lift also proves advantageous for maintenance and repair works on your bike, as it ensures a comfortable working height. Once you’ve found the perfect working height, you can simply fix the rope to the included wall hook. Without any ground contact, you can perfectly work on the moving parts of the drivetrain. The two plastic-coated double hooks securely hold your bike at the bar and saddle and keep it in balance.
• Robust bike lift for ceiling installation
• For space-saving storage
• High maximum load of 57 kg
• For bikes, e-bikes and heavy, bulky items
• For easy repair and maintenance works on your bicycle
• Safe suspension thanks to 2 rubber-coated double hooks
• 2 ropes with hooks
• Ropes may be pulled separately or together
• Low force required
• Pulleys with rope safety device
• Safety locking mechanism
• Wall hooks for rope attachment
• Tear-proof rope with Ø approx. 6.5 mm
• Two additional straps to fix roof boxes, kayaks, boards and more
• Variable attachment to concrete and wooden ceilings
• Max. ceiling height: 4 m (due to the rope length depending on the distance of the two pulley holders)
• Material: coated steel, plastic
• Weight: approx. 2.9 kg
In the box:
• M-Wave Bike Lift Strong ceiling mount bike rack
• Two fabric straps (approx. 240 cm)
• Mounting material (no dowels)
To avoid wall contact, you should maintain the minimum distance between the bike lift pulleys and the walls. Make sure to choose the right distance in relation to the object and the suspension points. Please use proper mounting material.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: