- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
Here comes the secret star of the current Sram Eagle™ line-up. The GX Eagle rear derailleur comes with all technical sophistications of its high-end siblings X01 and XX1 Eagle and nevertheless, manages to make the advantages of Sram’s revolutionary 1x12 shifting system affordable for everyone. The 500% gear range of Eagle cassettes, with their mighty 50 tooth sprocket, is controlled easily by the large 14 tooth X-Sync™ guide pulley. The Type 3 Roller Bearing Clutch™ provides a more even torque curve and therefore a quieter, more constant operation and a more pleasant riding experience. The Sram GX Eagle 12-speed rear derailleur is compact, powerful, tough and amazingly silent. With these characteristics, it will make every mountain biker smile – and even leave enough budget for a drink after your tour.
• For SRAM Eagle™ cassette and shifter (maximum sprocket size 50 teeth)
• For 12-speed SRAM shifting system
• Derailleur pulleys: 12 teeth (top) and 14 teeth (bottom) X-Sync™
• X-Sync™ derailleur pulley with 14 teeth suitable for SRAM Eagle cassettes
• X-Horizon™ design: reduces shifting forces and eliminates “ghost shifting“
• Type 3 Roller Bearing Clutch™ for increased chain tension, shifting precision and for silent gear changes
• X-Actuation™ for precise and constant shifting processes along the entire cassette with 10-50 teeth
• Cage Lock™: even faster installation and removal of the rear wheel
• Material: rear derailleur body, joint arms as well as outer and inner cage made from forged aluminium, steel spring, derailleur wheels made from polyamide with steel ball bearings
• Weight: approx. 290 g
- Manufacturer`s ref.: