- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SHIMANO STEPS RT-EM910 Disc Brake Rotor
desde 66,95 €
Precio IVA incluido
más 9,95 € de envío a España
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The STEPS RT-EM910 brake disc rotor from the STEPS e9000 system by Shimano is designed to meet the extremely high requirements of modern pedelecs, e-bikes and e-MTBs and already comes with a fitted magnet for the STEPS speed sensor SM-DUE11 for perfect system integration.
The three-layer sandwich construction of the ICE-Tech-Freeza technology makes sure the disc rotor offers high heat resistance. In addition, integrated cooling fins dissipated the generated heat quickly. In this way, SHIMANO guarantees high braking performance and a safe brake feel on any e-bike with STEPS drive.
• Series: SHIMANO STEPS e9000
• Material: sandwich composite with a stainless steel outside and an aluminium core, aluminium lockring
• Including magnet for SHIMANO STEPS speed sensor SM-DUE11
• ICE-Tech: Aluminium core between two stainless steel layers that perfectly dissipates heat – this reduces operating temperature significantly for consistent braking performance
• Freeza: three-layer sandwich construction consisting of stainless steel flanges and aluminium core with integrated cooling fins for best heat dissipation
• Reduced fading
• For Shimano CenterLock hubs and CenterLock compatible hubs
• Compatible with brake pads made of metal and resin (organic)
Available with disc rotor diameter:
• Ø 160 mm (approx. 127 g)
• Ø 180 mm (approx. 142 g)
• Ø 203 mm (approx. 182 g)
Please make your choice!
In the box:
• 1x SHIMANO STEPS RT-EM910 brake disc incl. lockring
- 6 tomillos:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: