- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ENDURA MT500 waterproof jacket for men
Precio IVA incluido
más 2,95 € de envío a España
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The waterproof MT500 jacket by ENDURA was developed in the Scottish Highlands. What was developed in foggy and rainy weather was also thoroughly tested and approved by team riders worldwide. The EXOSHELL 60 membrane perfectly protects from rain and wind. A true all-rounder for all those who want to ride in any weather.
• Rain jacket made of breathable, wind- and waterproof EXOSHELL 60 three-layer fabric
• Waterproof rating approx. 18 000 mm
• Breathability approx. 64 000 g/m²/24 h
• Waterproof, sealed seams
• Durable shoulder panel with anti-slip silicone prints and ergonomically positioned stretch panels
• 3D adjustable hood
• Full length water-repellent front zip with storm flap
• Two-way ventilation zips under the arms
• Two zipped front pockets serve as vents
• Concealed inner pocket and sleeve pocket for tickets
• Reflective elements
Material: 96% polyamide, 4% elastane
With the EXOSHELL 60 membrane consisting of a unique 3-layer laminate, textiles can achieve a great breathability in combination with an outstanding waterproof rating. This laminate is light and durable. With a waterproof rating of 18 000 mm, it reliably keeps you dry – and impresses with a breathability of 60 000 g/m²/24h. The secret of this enormous vapour permeability is the thin, fluorine-free membrane, which is protected by a very thin laminate. Thus, it is additionally impregnated, which improves moisture transport to the outside – for even better breathability.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Regular Fit