- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
Campagnolo has a tradition of progress and the Super Record 12s™ 12-speed rear derailleur perfectly reflects the company’s philosophy. Technical innovation has always been a strength of the traditional Italian brand. In the early 1930s, company founder Tullio Campagnolo invented the quick release skewer and thus revolutionized wheel replacement. Shortly after, the first parallelogram rear derailleur was born and laid the foundation of all modern derailleur gears. In 2009, Campagnolo was the first mass-production manufacturer to launch an 11-speed road groupset and for the model year 2019, the engineers of the Campy Tech Lab take again a leading role as technology drivers.
With the Super Record 12s™ groupset, Campagnolo is again the first mass-production manufacturer to focus on 12 sprockets on the rear wheel and thus drive the evolution of road bike groups. Thanks to high-end technologies – like the Ultra Shift™ geometry or the 3D Embrace Technology – and fine materials such as unidirectional carbon, titanium and high-strength aluminium, the Super Record 12s™ 12-speed rear derailleur ensures smooth, fast and very precise shifting.
· The innovative shape allows the rear derailleur to keep the chain closer to the sprocket in use, thus increasing power and traction as well as the durability of components that are subject to wear.
· 12-tooth derailleur wheels with ceramic bearings for high smoothness and low friction
· 3D Embrace Technology™: This technology keeps the rear derailleur vertically oriented in the perfect position for each sprocket and orients the unit perfectly along the fore and aft axis relative to each gear. Besides, it ensures a precise adjustment to the selected chainrings and sprockets in relation to each other.
· Upper and lower body made of carbon fibre reinforced, monolithic techno-polymer for a low weight and high resistance
· Carbon fibre derailleur cage for high stiffness, precise positioning and a low weight
· Parallelogram with Ultra Shift™ geometry and external connector rod made of carbon fibre
· Increased chain tension for reduced chain bouncing and more control
· Uniform cage length (72.5 mm) for all compatible cogsets (11-29 and 11-32)
· Compatible with 2 x 12-speed Campagnolo Super Record 12s™/Record 12s™
· Compatible with rim brake and hydraulic disc brake
· Min. sprocket size: 11 teeth
· Max. sprocket size: 32 teeth
· Max. difference of front chainrings: 16 teeth
· Total capacity: 37 teeth
· Weight: approx. 181 g
· Type: FG
EXCLUSIVELY compatible with Campagnolo 12-speed components with F-, G-, or FG label.
NOTE: All Campagnolo components of the new groups are marked with a letter to indicate their compatibility. So, please check the compatibility of the letter (if present) on shifter, rear derailleur and crankset.
Additional Campagnolo Super Record 12s™ components:
· Campagnolo Super Record 12s Ultra Torque crankset (product code: 2276791)
· Campagnolo Super Record 12s braze-on front derailleur (product code: 2276785)
· Campagnolo Super Record 12s / Record 12s 12-speed chain (product code: r. 2276752)
· Campagnolo Super Record 12s Ergopower Ultra-Shift brake/shift levers (product code: 2276783)
· Campagnolo Super Record 12s Disc Brake Ergopower Ultra-Shift brake/shift levers (product code: 2276805)
- Manufacturer`s ref.: