desde 1.999,00 €
The anniversary edition of the Speedneedle is actually too beautiful to sit on it. 20 years after launch, Tune heralds the beginning of a new era of ultra-light, robust and beautiful carbon saddles – with the Speedneedle 20Twenty, a saddle for all those who are partial to lightweight constructions. The cover of the handmade piece made of soft leather or elegant faux suede is split in two so that you can see the carbon fibre weave in the recees between rear part and saddle nose. Yet, this not only looks good, but also provides relief for the sensitive perineal area.
The combination of a slightly wider, dynamic carbon shell and a slightly padded, durable cover virtually calls for exhausting marathon races and easily manages rough cross-country rides. The large clamping area of the Speedneedle rails allows for the use of straight seat posts on almost all bikes. Especially road cyclists and frequent riders will appreciate the saddle's quality and comfort.
• Carbon saddle with leather or faux suede cover
• Weight: approx. 99 g (faux suede), 114 g (leather)
• Intended use: road, touring, MTB
• Saddle nose: flat
• Saddle edges: round, lowered
• Max. rider weight: 90 kg (with gear and clothes)
• Handmade in Germany
• Saddle shell, rail and struts: carbon/CRP aramide fibre mix
• Saddle cover: carbon with faux suede/leather
• Padding: light foam
• Struts Ø: approx. 7,5 x 9,5 mm
• Width: approx. 135 mm
• Length: approx. 260 mm
Note: Only use the saddle with compatible seat posts. The saddle rails of Tune saddles are strongly oval-shaped, so that there might be problems with the clamping. The rails must fit into the clamps without play.