desde 1.999,00 €
With the 28-inch bicycle tube Tubolito Tubo City / Tour, you won’t run out of air on your daily tours that easily. Thanks to the lightweight yet strong thermoplastic material, the robust tube keeps the air in the tyre longer than comparable butyl inner tubes. This not only has a positive influence on re-inflation, but also on puncture resistance. In practice, this means: Your bike smoothly rolls over public roads or bumpy field paths while offering increased puncture resistance. This especially proves advantageous on e-bikes, as it (almost) eliminates the need for intensive repair works or tube replacement. In case the seamlessly welded, lightweight tube runs out of air nevertheless, you can quickly fix it with the Tubo-Patch repair kit (product code: 2311781). Thanks to a small pack size, the orange foil tube easily fits into your saddle bag to serve as a spare tube.
• Lightweight 28 inch trekking/touring tube
• For city and touring bikes, as well as for e-bikes
• High puncture resistance
• Three times as robust as conventional tubes (needle puncture test)
• Tyre width: 30 - 47 mm
• ETRTO: 30-622 to 47-622
• 40 mm Schrader valve
• For rim and disc brakes.
• Low rolling resistance
• Up to 50% weight saving compared to standard tubes
• Almost seamless tube body
• Small pack size, thus perfect as a spare tube
• Designed, developed and made in Europe
• Can be recycled
• Material: thermoplastic elastomer
• Weight: approx. 100 g
Note: The Tubo cannot be repaired with standard vulcanising repair kits. When using a tyre sealant, the manufacturer does not guarantee for the sealing.