desde 1.999,00 €
The Trickstuff Triple-B-Tool is the ultimate tool to get a bent brake rotor running smoothly again without annoying grinding noises.
Because after having parked your bike stupidly in the bike stand or stored it wrongly for transport, the rotor might be bent. After hot downhills, too, a filigree disc might bend. The triple tool by Trickstuff helps you makes the disc run perfectly true again.
· 3-in-1 brake rotor service tool
· For disc truing
· To push back the brake pistons
· 2 mm 90-degree fork, 22 mm deep
· Conical double blade 40 mm
· Bottle opener
· Hole for hanging
· Material: stainless steel
· Weight: approx. 74 g
· Dimensions: approx. 144 x 35 x 4 mm
Note: Only use the fork to push back pistons with mounted brake pads. Slowly slide both blades between the pads. A bent brake disc can be aligned with the fork or the double blade. Carefully bend the rotors in small steps.