- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
At first glance, you would hardly guess that the Shuttle Lever 1.2 is made up of two tyre levers. The two professional tyre levers with typical Topeak colours fit well into the palm of your hand and impress with their solid workshop quality made from fibreglass reinforced plastic. When working on bicycle tyres, they will convince you as a tough team with excellent handling thanks to their rounded edges. The yellow lever secures the tyre with its spoke hook. The long black lever is particularly suited for lifting stubborn tyres over the edge of the rim. Thanks to being combined into a compact shape, the levers fit into every tool box or can be hung conveniently on a pegboard.
• Set of two stable tyre levers
• Can be clipped together for storage
• Robust long basic lever
• Combination lever with spoke hook
• Very solid design
• Flat and slightly hooked end
• Large eyelets for hanging
• Dimensions: approx. 150 x 26 x 17 mm (stuck together)
• Material: matrix polymer and fibreglass composite
• Weight: approx. 45 g
In the box:
• Large tyre lever, black
• Small tyre lever, yellow