- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The Prepstand X repair stand features a 4-way adjustable support rail for various repair and maintenance works on your bicycle. The robust pro stand is an indispensable tool for a biker’s workshop, as it allows you to position your bike without the hassle of frame clamps for best access. After all, the aluminium workstand is specifically designed for easy and safe handling thanks to a quick release mechanism and rotatable clamps. The Prepstand X by Topeak folds down to a compact size just as easily as it is installed and adjusted. Thus, it is also the perfect choice for road cyclists, time triallists and triathletes who want to finetune their bike directly on site.
As the functional tripod stand is compatible with the rail system of Topeak’s Pakgo X transport case, you can quickly mount your bike on the Prepstand X out of the box. This allows you to carry out installation, adjustments and maintenance works at a comfortable working height. The holder is height adjustable to 145 cm to suit every need. A solid base with three slip-resistant rubber feet ensures a reliable hold. The adjustable mounting rail holds your bike at fork dropouts and crankset. Once fixed, you can easily position your bike to suit your needs: Whether through 360° rotation, angle adjustments or fore and aft adjustments for a perfect centre of gravity and stability while working on your bike.
• Easy to use, height-adjustable pro workstand
• Also perfect in combination with the PakGo X system inside the bike case (product code: 2267430)
• Telescopic tripod design with quick release clamp
• Max. load: 18 kg
• Adjustable mounting rail to suit the wheelbase
• Fixed on bottom bracket and fork
• Working height: approx. 85-145 cm
• 360° rotatable design to work on both sides of your bike
• 90 degree up / down angle adjustable
• Max. angle: 90°
• Quick adjustment with QR or rotatable clamp
• Solid base with rubber feet
• Base diameter: approx. 120 cm Ø
• Compatibility: 5mm QR, 12/15 x 100 mm and 15/20 x 110 mm thru axles
• Chain keeper with removed rear wheel
• Size (folded): approx. 86 x 25 x 16 cm
• Material: 6061 T6 aluminium (repair stand), rubber (bottom bracket), plastic
• Weight: approx. 4.9 kg
In the box:
• Topeak Prepstand X workstand
• 2 bottom bracket straps (44.5 cm and 71.5 cm long)
• Front axle adapter for QR and 12/15/20 mm thru axle
• Dummy rear hub with chain keeper for QR and 12mm thru axle