- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
Compressor or pump? The JoeBlow Booster floor pump by Topeak is both in one and thus perfect for standard and tubeless tyres. It is indispensible that these tyres lie properly on the rim base to allow the sealant to perfectly seal the tube. This is generally achieved through very high and fast pressures, e.g. created by a compressor. This is where the JoeBlow Booster comes into play: The two-chamber barrel allows for direct inflation for standard tyres and precise adjustment of already fitted tubeless tyres ('Inflate' Mode). Switching the manometer to 'Charge' allows you to precharge the barrel by increasing the pressure with each stroke. When switching to 'Inflate' the air is released into the tyre with just a single stroke to immediately seat it insiide the rim base. Compared to the predecessor, this pump comes with a revised pump head, a longer lever for easy use and a flatter release button.
• Floor pump that can either be used as a pump or as a compressor for tubeless tyres
• SmartHead DX3 for Schrader and Presta valves
• Volume: 11 bars / 160 PSI
• Charge/Inflate mode
• Manometer: 3" big, on top, analogue
• Comfortable Ergo-T handle
• Two pressure release buttons
• Extra-long hose
• Hose clip
• Dimensions: approx. 74x25x18,5 cm
• Material: aluminium (barrel), steel (base feet), rubber (handle)
• Weight: approx. 2.9 kg
- Pressure gauge:
- Type of tyre: road:
- Type of tyre: hybrid/MTB:
- Type of tyre: fat bike:
- Type of tyre: tubeless:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: