- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
A pedal for the tough ones! The French company Time that was founded in 1987 affectionately calls it “tank”. The ATAC DH4 is built for the downhill tracks of the world and really tough. The very robust pedal body made of aluminium comes with a large platform for a safe stand. The Time ATAC engagement system even allows you to reach out your foot in dangerous situations and clip it in again in no time. A hollow forged, oversized steel axle keeps the weight low and resistance high, while the pedal’s open and self-cleaning design cleans the cleat from mud and dirt every time you clip in. Thus, the Time ATAC DH4 pedals offer high performance and best control, so that you will always be master of the situation – even if the track is slippery and muddy.
• Robust pedal body made from aluminium
• Lateral float along the pedal axle: ± 2,5 mm
• Angular float ± 5°
• Adjustable release angle: 13° or 17°
• Double sided entry
• Hollow forged, oversized steel axle
• Cartridge bearings (steel)
• Incl. ATAC cleats, suitable for SPD compatible shoes
• Weight: approx. 476 g (pair)
• 1 pair
- T2GV014 0000TU
- On both sides