- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Full power for clamping! Wherever you store your bike on the CLUG or CLUG PRO wall bracket, the MUD PAD from HORNIT protects the surface of the wall from tyre marks and dirt. Only the combination of the CLUG wall bracket and the protective MUD PAD makes bike wall parking perfect. While the clean wall look may not be so important in the basement, tread patterns and street dirt on the white wall in the garage or apartment are not really attractive. Simply press HORNIT's wipeable MUD PAD onto the surface of the rear wheel where it would normally touch the wall. While the white upper side of the protective pad is abrasion-resistant and easy to clean, the sticky underside adheres perfectly to all smooth surfaces. The pad holds just as well on latex-painted or varnished walls as it does on closed-cell concrete or sanded wooden surfaces. Since it only sticks there and does not form an adhesive connection, the CLUG MUD PAD can be used again and again. It comes in two different sizes to match the size of your bike's tyres, and is the perfect addition to the CLUG wall mount bracket.
• Reusable adhesive pad for wall mounting
• Protects surfaces from getting dirty from contact with tyres
• Easy-to-clean, pressure-resistant plastic surface
• Very tough and durable material
• Sticky, rubberized adhesive side with micro vacuum coating
• Suitable for all smooth surfaces
• The contact surface must be dry and free of grease and dust
• Suitable for all CLUG / CLUG PRO wall brackets such as ROADIE, HYBRID, MTB, MTB XL and PLUS
• Small S version for racing bike, gravel and hybrid tyres, L size for MTB tyres
• Dimensions: approx. 76.2 x 76.2 mm (size S), 114.3 x 114.3 mm (size L)
In the box:
• 1 HORNIT CLUG MUD PAD in the selected size
The MUD PAD from HORNIT does not adhere or adhere insufficiently to very rough, open-pored or textile surfaces.
If the adhesive side of the MUD PAD is dusty or dirty, it can simply be rinsed under cold, soapy water. The adhesive properties are reactivated after air-drying.