- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The Vortex is an interactive smart trainer with an electro brake (power connection required). This resistance unit is suitable for an average training level and can reach a maximum resistance is 950 watts. You can connect the Vortex quickly and easily to your tablet or smartphone via the Tacx Cycling apps. Of the many possible training options, you can choose the software that best matches you and your way of training. The Vortex communicates wirelessly via ANT+ and Bluetooth® Smart. You can attach your tablet to your handlebar with the optional Tacx T2092 bracket for tablets, item no. 2005692.
• Free Tacx Cycling app can be downloaded for tablets or smartphones (internet connection required; for current compatibilities see www.tacx.com)
• You can also order and download Tacx videos using a Tacx Cycling app for your tablet to ride classic races and legendary stages (incl. demo videos Mont Faron, Toulon; speed display)
• Display of speed, power, cadence, also as dynamic curve while riding
• Optional display of heart rate with a chest strap compatible with the tablet or smartphone (not included)
• Creation of own training programmes, preinstalled fitness tests, the data is stored for subsequent analysis (only possible with tablet app) and free training
• Suitable for 26" - 29" wheels with a wheel outer Ø of 610 - 720 mm
• Incl. special quick release skewer for rear hub and “Skyliner” front wheel support
• For bikes with thru axle, you’ll need the adapter T1706/T1707, item no. 2006415
• Compatible with the ZWIFT training software
Note: The trainer comes supplied with a Type C electrical plug (Europlug), so you might need an adapter. For a UK adapter, please see prod. code: 2152680.
Note: For information on compatibilities and features of the Tacx software and apps, please click on the button below.
- Compatible with ANT+:
- Mechanical control:
- Wireless control:
- Magnetic resistance:
- Fluid resistance:
- Motor brake:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Without brake resistance system: