- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
Get yourself the best of both worlds. The Tacx Neo Smart Bike is a perfect symbiosis of the Tacx Neo indoor trainer and a road bike. And it’s virtually silent, as there is neither a chain nor rollers. Thus, the smart bike trainer offers you an incredibly realistic ride feel. Yet, this is not only because of the visual route presentation of the riding and training programmes with headwind simulation. The indoor trainer rather combines cycling-specific features with all technological benefits of the Neo Smart Bike trainer and appropriate apps. This makes you feel as if you were actually outside on your bike riding and shifting.
A perfectly adjusted resistance control for different route profiles turns each training session with the Neo Smart Bike into an individual experience with a shifting feedback that feels as if the chain would move up or down the cassette. In addition, you can use the brake levers for realistic braking downhill or for stopping the bike mid-ride. Together with intelligent electronics, the massive flywheel with high inertia forms the basis for extremely reliable and consistent power measurement.
Actively integrated into your virtual training, two speed- and heart rate based fans keep you cool on exhausting tours. All core data such as speed, cadence, power, gradient and gearing are shown on the 12-centimetre display and easy to read. If you have paired your indoor trainer with a heart rate sensor, you can even see your heart rate data.
Via data link, you can use the functions of Tacx apps as well as of the cloud or your favourite application. With videos and GPS trainings, alone or with friends. Create training plans, analyse your data and sync your activities with Strava. Or use your favourite application like Zwift or TrainerRoad to ride virtual races or to document your cycling goals. You can of course also train independently from the software. Find your perfect riding position by adjusting saddle, handlebar and pedals to your body measurements. The Tacx NEO Smart Bike is a complete plug-and-play riding experience for your home.
· Powerful indoor trainer with a realistic ride feel
· Very quiet (as there is no chain or roller)
· Built-in 4.5 inch display for an overview of your performance data
· Gear Feel: Shifting feedback during virtual gear changes
· Road Feel: Simulated ride feel on different road surfaces (with Tacx videos and Swift)
· Max. resistance: 2200 W
· Max. simulated climb: 25%
· Dynamic inertia (mass inertia by combining speed, weight and gradient)
· Accuracy tolerance: max. +/- 1 %
· Resistance unit: contactless low-maintenance electric brake
· Control: interactive
· Active shift/brake level with customizable function keys
· Customized shifting for preferred chainring/cassette combination
· Pedal force analysis
· Downhill simulation
· 2 headwind fins (removable)
· Fin speed controlled interactively or manually
· Ability to train in stand-alone mode (without tablet, smartphone etc.)
· Wireless connections: Bluetooth and ANT+ FE-C
· Road bike geometry (Q factor)
· Adjustable saddle and handlebar position
· Crank arm length convertible to 170, 172,5 and 175 mm thanks to adapter
· Ability to add clip-on aero bars
· Integrated bottle cage
· In-front tablet mount
· Small tray for placement of phone etc.
· 2x USB charging ports below the tablet tray
· Power supply: 110-240 V
· LED display for operation and data connection
· Ability to train with or without power supply
· Self-powering display and USB ports through pedal rotation
· Little wheels on the rear base feet for easy transport
· Free Tacx cycling and training software available for download on the Tacx website, as well as in the App Store or Google Play Store
· Compatible with Tacx Apps and third-party software that supports the open ANT+ FE-C protocol, such as TrainerRoad, Zwift
In the box:
· Neo Smart Bike indoor trainer
· Power cable
· 1-month Tacx software premium subscription included
Note: The trainer comes supplied with a Type C electrical plug (Europlug), so you might need an adapter. For a UK adapter, please see prod. code: 2152680.
Note: For information on compatibilities and features of the Tacx software and apps, please click on the button below.
· ANT+ dongle for synchronisation with external system devices without integrated ANT+ technology (product code: 2268039)
· Tacx T2915 training mat protects the ground from scratches and sweat (product code: 2255128)
· Tacx T1994 Bluetooth/ANT+ heart rate chest strap (product code: 2054023)
· Tacx T2940 towel (product code: 2280657)
- Compatible with ANT+:
- Mechanical control:
- Magnetic resistance:
- Fluid resistance:
- Motor brake:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Without brake resistance system: