- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The EDGE 3 SPORT shoes from the ROAD SERIES by SUPLEST first and foremost score with their outstanding fit. With the BOA L6 twist closure, the shoes can be adapted accurately to your feet. The ERGO 360° insole provides the neccessary stability.
• Upper material made from supple microfibre
• ANATOMIC WRAP fit
• Precise BOA L6 twist closure with additional velcro
• Comfortable ERGO 360° insole
• ERGO 360° 3 BOLT NYLON outer sole
• Compatible with road bike pedal systems, which use cleats with 3-hole standard, e.g.: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (via 3-hole adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
The ANATOMIC WRAP tongue construction was especially developed to suit many foot shapes and widths. The construction promises particularly good hold and offers very high comfort.
The closure system consists of dials and stainless steel wires that ensure precise adjustment. The combination allows cyclists to even adjust the shoes while riding. As there are no velcro straps, the front area of the shoe is well ventilated. The shoe can be closed by pushing and turning the dial in the direction of travel. The laces can be loosened by pulling out the button
ERGO 360° insole:
The SOLESTAR footbed was specially developed for use during cycling. The patented insole provides particularly high comfort, optimum stability, good ventilation and excellent power transfer to the pedal.
ERGO 360° 3 BOLT NYLON:
A high-quality nylon sole for best balance between stiffness and wearing comfort for long distances. Compatible with all standard road bike pedal systems.
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features:
- Velco straps, Dials